Story Time Programs
Drop-in Story Times
Get your child ready to read with our literacy-building story times. Each 30-minute drop-in story time features a combination of activities, stories, rhymes and songs. Caregivers stay and participate at all story times.
Things to Consider:
- The developmental stage of your child.
- The days/times that are most convenient for you.
- For babies who will sit on a caregiver’s lap
- Programs include interactive songs, rhymes, and literacy activities appropriate for babies who are not yet walking
- Allows caregivers an opportunity to meet and share their experiences
- For young children with their caregivers
- Designed with 5 key principles of early literacy – read, write, talk, sing and play
- Interactive songs, activities and stories
- Helpful early literacy resources for parents/caregivers to use at home
- For the whole family
- Program includes interactive songs, rhymes and literacy activities appropriate for families and children up to 5 years old
- For families speaking French as a first language and new to or learning French
- Program includes French interactive songs, rhymes and literacy activities appropriate for families and children up to 5 years old
Looking for More?
Continue the fun at home! Our story times will help you engage in literary activities at home, and you can find more inspiration here: