Library BoardMembership and meeting information for the Oshawa Public Libraries Board may be found on the Oshawa Public Libraries Board page.
Plans & ReportsFind out where the Oshawa Public Libraries are going today and tomorrow in our Strategic Plan. Review the Library's 2018, 2019, and 2020 Financial Statements. Or access the Oshawa Public Libraries 2018, 2019 and 2020 annual reports.
Management TeamInformation regarding the Oshawa Public Libraries' administration and management team may be found on the Management Team page.
Land AcknowledgementOshawa Public Libraries Land Acknowledgement may be found here.
Statement on Anti-Black RacismThe Oshawa Public Libraries Statement on Anti-Black Racism may be found here.
Oshawa Public Libraries is proud to be an Employer Partner with the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Board of Directors Mandate
- By-Laws of the Oshawa Public Library Board
- CEO Mandate
- Children in the Library Policy
- Collection Development Policy
- Donations, Gifts and Sponsorship Policy
- Facility Rental Policy
- Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation Policy
- Library Use Guidelines
- Membership Policy
- Terms of Reference for the Finance Committee
- Terms of Reference for the Governance Committee
- Use of the Internet and Computer